If you've been in a collision, the last thing you need is more stress. With over twenty years of industry experience, we offer peace of mind and a commitment to quality. When you bring your vehicle to Boyd Autobody & Glass, we'll review the damages, provide you with an accurate estimate, and walk you through the repair process. We understand that being without your vehicle can be an inconvenience, so depending on your preference, we'll arrange for a rental vehicle or courtesy car to be ready when you drop off your vehicle for repair. Our twice-weekly update phone calls ensure that you'll always know exactly what's going on with your vehicle.
Why should YOU Bring it to Boyd?
Boyd Autobody & Glass repairs each vehicle with the most modern technology available to our industry:
- Boyd Autobody & Glass was the first collision repair company in North America to receive multi-site ISO 9001:2000 designation, an international symbol of quality. What does this mean for our customers? Quality is our primary focus when we repair each vehicle, and we ensure quality results by following standardized repair procedures at each location.
- Over the past twenty years, Boyd Autobody & Glass has grown to become the largest operator of collision repair facilities in Canada! With over forty-five locations across western Canada, chances are there's a Boyd location convenient for you.
- Boyd Autobody & Glass repairs each vehicle to the highest standards in the industry:
- We use computerized estimating systems to calculate the damages on each vehicle.
- We have frame machines that straighten a vehicle's frame to within 2mm of safety specifications.
- Our shops are equipped with computerized paint systems that offer superior colour-matching capabilities.
- Our technicians refinish each vehicle in paint booths that use advanced ventilation systems to ensure a flawless finish.
- We stand behind every repair we complete. That's why Boyd Autobody & Glass is proud to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all of our work. For as long as you own the vehicle, you can rest assured that should anything happen to the repair we completed, we'll make it right.